IHLA conducts its first elections according to the IHLA’s Constitution and Bylaws.
Elections for the period 2022-2024 will be held for following positions:
- Vice President (serves as president after 3-year term) – CANDIDATES
- Treasurer (3-year term) – CANDIDATES
- Research Standards Standing Committee (9 members, 3-year term) – CANDIDATES
- Practice Standards Standing Committee (9 members, 3-year term) – CANDIDATES
- Nominations & Elections Standing Committee (9 members, 3-year term) – CANDIDATES
A link to the ballot will be emailed to IHLA members. All who are IHLA members as of 18 November 2021 are eligible to vote. For more information, see IHLA Election Guidelines.
Wednesday, 1 December 2021; 16:30 – 17:30 (CET). Meet the candidates for Vice President and Treasurer.
- 18 November 2021 – Voting opens
- 18 December 2021 – Voting closes
- 14 January 2021 – Election results announced
- 25 January 2021 – Elected officials take office